The CSA 300 is a very compact Class A Transponder suitable for all vessels from large commercial ships, super yachts, fishing vessels, pilot boats, through to leisure boats. The transceiver and the high contrast monochrome display are both contained in a single robust enclosure. Connected to an external VHF antenna and its GPS antenna the CSA-300 transmits its own position and vessel data, as well as receiving information from other AIS transponders. Designed and IMO approved to meet the requirements of large commercial vessels it is equally suitable for smaller commercial, fishing and leisure craft.
- Very compact design and simple installation.
- Automatic transmission of vessels own position, speed and heading to other vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other AIS vessels, AIS navigation marks, AIS SARTs on a Chart Plotter , Radar or PC program. With reception from both Class A and Class B vessels, AIS Aids to Navigation, AIS Base Stations and AIS SARTs.
- Receive and Transmit Text, Binary and Safety Messages.
- Automatic transmission, dependent on speed and rate of turn.
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other AIS vessels within VHF range.
- Text and (simple) graphics display of vessel details received.
- Simple access to data and menus with the rotary control
- Inbuilt AIS Pilot Plug and RS232 (PC) interfaces plus compact external junction box.
- Internal 16 channel GPS receiver and three VHF radio receivers.
Both AIS Pilot plug and RS232 ( PC) interfaces are built into the unit. Where needed the included external remote junction box gives connections for output to electronic chart displays, Radar and other AIS displays. The junction box also provides connections for external inputs (Heading, second external GPS etc) where these are required.
Included in the box with the CSA 300 unit are: Data cable, Junction box, Power cable, Trunnion bracket, Panel mount brackets, Fixing screws, User and installation manuals, Quick start guide, Support tools CD, Mounting template.
The unit has approvals by: MED Wheelmark, CE European, BSH Germany, FCC USA and is IMO Compliant.
Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
Power Consumption: 10 watts average,4.75A peak at 12VDC
NMEA0183 Interface: 38.4k baud bi-directional
RS232 Interface: 38.4k baud bi-directional
Operating Temperature: -15 ēC to +55 ēC
VHF Antenna connector: SO-239 (UHF)
GPS Antenna connector: TNC
RS232 Data connector: 9 way D type
IEC61162 interfaces alarm relay: Via 50 way D-type junction box.
Power connector: LTWBB-04PMMS-LC7001
VHF Transmitter: Single
VHF Receivers: Three (two AIS and one DSC channel 70)
Frequency Range: 156.025MHz 162.025MHz
Channel Bandwidth: 25KHz
Power Output: 41dBm +/-1.5dB
Modulation: 25KHz GMSK /25KHz AFSK
Data Rate: 9600 bps GMSK &1200 bps FSK
RX Sensitivity: <-107dBm @20%PER
GNSS (GPS) Receiver: Internal 16 Channel GPS Receiver.
Compliant: FCC,USCG,Type EU,CE,RoHs
Standards and Approvals:
IEC60945 Edn.4.0 Environmental requirements
IEC61993-2 Class A Shipborne equipment
IECIEC61162-1/2 Edn.2.0 Digital interfaces
EC61108-1 GPS Receiver equipment
ITU-RM.1371-3 Universal AIS Technical Characteristics
|< Prev||Next >|